Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dinner Menu

SNACKS

Corn Chips
Mild tomato salsa
    tomato, mild peppers, onion, garlic, fresh herbs
Avocado Salsa Verde
    tomatillo, avocado, jalapeno, fresh herbs

SALADS

Jicama and Clementine Salad
    jicama, sliced clementine and red onion in a garlic-lime vinaigrette, topped with crumbled queso
    fresco and pepitas
Corn and Bell Pepper Slaw
    fresh corn, bell pepper and cabbage in a spiced lemon dressing

MAINS

Chicken Enchiladas
Vegetable and Steak Fajitas

    grilled marinated steak, onion and bell pepper, topped with lettuce

SIDES

Rice & Beans
Sliced Jalapenos

3 comments:

  1. By the way... if I can get a prep cook or two to help me, I can make most of this. Most of the work is chopping and dicing, and I have all the recipes. The rice and beans we can buy for cheap from a restaurant.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry. I misunderstood. For sure there are two or more people who will help you with Prep. Please call me and talk to me then I can call Brandy and Sybil and Loyd, they've all volunteered already.
      love you, mom

      Delete
  2. That's a lot of food -- who is going to make all this stuff? I'm making the chicken enchiladas -- it all sounds really good though.

    ReplyDelete