Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Favor Ideas

For favors, I've been thinking about things that remind me of the couple - things related to the outdoors, the garden, fitness, fruit, candy, chocolate... or also things that relate to Cinco de Mayo or the party itself.

- Mexican cookies - I saw a cute idea for how to package 2 together as a bonbon for favors
- Outdoorsy stuff - maybe some nice romantic survival gear?? Mini survival kits? Matches?
- Small plants or plant starters
- Seasonal fruit
- If we want to personalize things, we can order a personalized stamp online for about $15 including shipping. I've used simonstamp.com before and was really happy with them.







3 comments:

  1. Hi there -- I love the idea of throwing grass seed or flower seeds rather than rice or confetti! Great idea!

    I also like the favors that are little evergreen trees wrapped in burlap sacks -- with a customized "Angela and Art" stamp it to personalize it I think it would be really cute. I can help you put those together on Friday the day before if you like Sarah! Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Loyd by the way....I don't know why my name didn't show up, cuz I'm a registered blogger with Google.

      Delete
  2. Sarah - the plant in the mini pot is really cute too, especially if Angela decides to use green as one of her colors. -- we could set them around as part of the decorations, and people could just take one as they leave. This Blog is such a great idea! You've been really working hard on this girly! :)

    ReplyDelete